A downloadable game for Windows
Silver Grapple is a fast paced 2D platformer that lets you swing through the air at the speed of sound! Explore an expansive underground laboratory, buried and abandoned years after the mysterious accident that shut it down. Save whoever you can in your quest to escape, rocketing through the ruins with your Silver Grappling Hook!
- The smoothest grappling hook you'll ever swing on!
- Fast paced challenges that'll leave you leaning into the controls.
- An expansive world with 11 environments to explore, from abandoned offices and excavation sites to the quarantined depths of the strange laboratory.
- An original soundtrack straight from the heart of retro consoles, featuring the work of Tom Campbell!
- A rich story hidden amongst secret journals and old computers.
- Skate on water and run like the wind as you scavenge new powers from the facilities ruins!
- Throw your weight around as you master the physics of the Silver Grappling Hook!
|Tags||2D, Action-Adventure, Difficult, Exploration, Mystery, Pixel Art, Singleplayer|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files:
silver-grapple-win-32.zip 628 MB