MESH EDIT is a Unity extension that lets you create and texture models from scratch!
Check out the full tutorial for MeshEdit here!
MESH EDIT lets you
- Create models from scratch
- Fully define your UVs with a complete UV editor and unwrapper
- Texture your models quickly by painting with tilesets
- Assign different materials to the faces of your model
- Export your UV layout to a texture
- Paint your models using vertex colours
- Make instant edits and iterate quickly over models for your game
- Control the normals with smoothness settings and sharp edges
- Export/import your models as .obj files
-Mesh Edit can only make quads, no tris or polys.
-Certain functions of the tool run slowly when your mesh gets too big.
Note for v0.3 users: If you're upgrading the same project from v0.3 to v0.4, please follow the guide here to make sure you don't lose any of your work!